Here is a sample list of 10 questions to test whether or not you are 'Market Savvy'.*
1. On average how many viewings does your home need to have before you can expect an offer?
2. Buyers do not think unalike, if you ( as a buyer ) see something you like , chances are there are at least a few other buyers thinking the same thing. How quickly should you tell your Realtor after a showing that you are interested in the home...even mildly.
3. What is meant by a clean offer?
4. Why does the bank need to do an appraisal of the property you wish to purchase?
5. What makes a foreclosure a good buy more than anything else?
6. What are the benefits of going to a mortgage broker vs. 'The Bank' ?
7. What is the best time of year to buy a home?
8. Are open houses better on Saturday or Sunday?
9. Who is the best person to ask about a house for sale that you are interested in buying? ( besides your awesome realtor )
10. Most buyers put this amount for a down payment. ( hint percentage 5|10|20|25|50%)
Submit your answers to email@example.com - RE IQ Test or simply reply to blog post!
*Questions and answers written by a 15yr veteran of Real Estate.
Author:Jennifer Kennedy Phone: 780-920-0709 Dated: July 24th 2017 Views: 134 About Jennifer: Jennifer was born and raised in Edmonton. After receiving an Arts Degree and a Diploma in Finance, s...
at KENNEDY Real Estate We bring “Local Experience” back to the Edmonton real estate market. Every community in Edmonton and surrounding cities has its own personal flavor and energy: it’s as important to understand the lifestyle opportunities each Edmonton community caters to while also shopping attributes of individual homes for sale.
We focus on being your Area and Lifestyle Specialists to better serve the needs of our clients on an individual basis in a unique way. Just as every Edmonto n neighbourhood is different, so too are the homes within it. We customize and promote all of our Edmonton and area listings to reflect the individual attributes, special features, and character of each particular property we list.
Are you feeling discouraged that your mortgage approval is l
"Katie remained professional throughout my listing period. She was prompt to bring me any offers and advised that the time was not great for selling rec property and that I should consider lowering my asking prices. Her advise worked and she was able to sell all three of my properties in less than 9 months. Thanks again Katie. Great job