Here is a sample list of 10 questions to test whether or not you are 'Market Savvy'.*
1. On average how many viewings does your home need to have before you can expect an offer?
2. Buyers do not think unalike, if you ( as a buyer ) see something you like , chances are there are at least a few other buyers thinking the same thing. How quickly should you tell your Realtor after a showing that you are interested in the home...even mildly.
3. What is meant by a clean offer?
4. Why does the bank need to do an appraisal of the property you wish to purchase?
5. What makes a foreclosure a good buy more than anything else?
6. What are the benefits of going to a mortgage broker vs. 'The Bank' ?
7. What is the best time of year to buy a home?
8. Are open houses better on Saturday or Sunday?
9. Who is the best person to ask about a house for sale that you are interested in buying? ( besides your awesome realtor )
10. Most buyers put this amount for a down payment. ( hint percentage 5|10|20|25|50%)
at KENNEDY Real Estate We bring “Local Experience” back to the Edmonton real estate market. Every community in Edmonton and surrounding cities has its own personal flavor and energy: it’s as important to understand the lifestyle opportunities each Edmonton community caters to while also shopping attributes of individual homes for sale.
We focus on being your Area and Lifestyle Specialists to better serve the needs of our clients on an individual basis in a unique way. Just as every Edmonton neighbourhood is different, so too are the homes within it. We customize and promote all of our Edmonton and area listings to reflect the individual attributes, special features, and character of each particular property we list.
New ListingFully Renovated TownhouseEdmonton Northeast! Tak
"How fast did your agent respond to your questions: 5 out of 5
How well did your agent use technology: 5 out of 5
How good was the auxiliary services we recommended: 4 out of 5
How did the closing go: 4 out of 5
How close did we meet your expectations: 4 out of 5
How likely are you to recommend us: 4 out of 5"